About Me

My photo
Iam author of three Books on ‘Energy Auditing’ and other ten books on "Energy neuro programming" (5 in English and 5 in Tamil). The most popular ones are Future with Nature, Reiki Secrets Revealed, Light the Lamp of Success, Cosmic Road Map of Success and Energy Neuro Programming (e-np), The Ultimate Gateway to Success. I do counseling and support for all problems (Physical, personal, mental, emotional) using Cosmic Make up as service worldwide and holds a Doctorate in Alternate Medicine. I conduct training on personality development.

Wednesday 22 February 2017

A student in the school of life


All that I say here is borne out of my own experience

as a student in the school of life. I am neither a doctor

who had studied medicine, nor a spiritual person. I was

simply transformed by the changes wrought by time.

The Vedas declare - “Uttrureth atmane atmanah

bandhuh atmane atmanah ribhuh”.

“You have to better yourself. You are your own

friend as well as your enemy.”

Poet Kannadasan says, “You are your own judge;

Let man speak what he wants,

But you maintain a good state of mind. As, the key

to a successful life is with you.”

To quote the great scientist Albert Einstein “Mankind

has not yet properly understood the universe; Just like

how a child passes by a big library.

We are just entering that big library to know about

the Cosmos” “You are the reason for your joy or sorrow.”

(The Gita 13/20)

The joy of success lies only in your hand. There

are no other shortcuts. Here’s is the way. A friend once

asked me:

“What should be done to succeed?”

I replied, “Till you get your fi rst victory, you should

love everyone."

Friend: “After that, what should be done?” I replied,

“After that, others would love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive